Event :: Registration - Summer Weekdays Online
Registration - Summer Weekdays Online
How to Become a Home Inspector: April 20 - June 4, 2020
Our How to Become a Home Inspector course will take you through the entire process of inspecting a home, delivering an inspection report, and how to compose yourself as an industry professional. Nationally recognized expert home inspector, Hollis Brown, will be your guide to getting your career off to a solid start.
Start Date And Time
04/20/2020 06:00 pm
End Date And Time
06/04/2020 09:00 pm
Summer Weekdays Online Core Curriculum
This course has been approved by the Maryland Licensing Commission, and the Virginia Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation, and exceeds the requirements of the Maryland state licensing law. It is being offered online beginning in April, 2020. Class will meet Monday through Thursday, online in our virtual classroom. Each day includes three hours of technical training from 6pm tp 9pm.
Course Description: 80 Hour Core Curriculum
Classroom Location: Virtual Classroom Online
Course Fee: $1,995 USD
Final Exam Fee: $150 USD
Tuition Financing: $395 Down payment due at Registration at least 7 days prior to the first day of class. Weekly payments of $250 until your balance is paid.
Text Book Requirements: Textbook is included with your registration.
10-Day Course Schedule:
- Week I - April 20-23: Introduction & Overview, Structural Systems, Heating Systems
- Week II - April 27-30: Cooling Systems, Plumbing Systems
- Week III - May 4-7: Bathrooms, Electrical Systems, Interiors
- Week IV - May 11-14: Kitchens, Fireplaces & Solid-fuel Burning Appliances, Crawlspaces & Attics, Insulation & Ventilation
- Week V - May 18-21: Exteriors, Roofing
- Week VI - May 26-28: Code of Ethics, Standard of Practice
- Week,VII - June 1-4: Report Writing
- Final Exam - By Appointment
Home Inspector Training Academy: 703-468-1400